Caribu Moleskin Attached Neck Combo
Our cotton Moleskin attached neck combos are ideal for use as an under rug, stable rug, or an event rug.
Colours is not a true reflection of available colours. Please check drop down above for available colours.
Moleskin is very versatile - they can be worn as a dress/show rug, an under rug or are ideal as a general stable rug.
Custom made to our specifications, our Moleskin neck combos feature a plush brushed 100% cotton fabric. The brushed underside adds for extra warmth and is easy on the coat. Being a natural product, the fabric offers the perfect balance for breath-ability and warmth when used as an under rug.
With a generous drop & shoulder gussets, this horse rug has been made with the Australian climate and horses in mind.
Our Moleskin Horse Rugs feature:
• Premium 100% Cotton with brushed underside (300gsm Fabric)
• Dual 25mm Stainless Chest Buckles
• 2 x D Rings for possible hood attachment
• Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Bartac reinforcing used on all fittings
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Adjustable/removable webbed leg straps
• Fleece padding to protect the wither
• Removable Webbed Leg straps
• Anti Rub Lining in the Mane and Shoulders
• Night Reflectors
Please refer to our Rug Sizing Guide for a guide to sizing your horse.
Customer feedback on this Product
Would you like to leave a review for this product?
Reviewer: Sue Nightingale
Just got my 2 moleskin combos. Delivered within 2 days. So pleased you decided to make them. We live in fairly a humid area and the horses get so hot in rainsheets. They seem to be happy to stay in their stables with their moleskins on in the day whilst it's raining and don't get sweaty when I throw the rainsheets on at night. They're well made, sitting square on the horses all day today. Of course they were baptised within hours. Both sides rolled on