Caribu Euro-Breeze 270gsm Fly Air Mesh Horse Rug
Caribu's Euro-Breeze 270gsm Fly Air Mesh Horse Rug is a revolutionary new light weight summer alternative.
This custom made air mesh rug offers superior UV and insect protection, but still allows plenty of breeze to pass through the fabric and across your horse, assisting to keep your horse cooler.
With a generous drop, tent tail flap and belly surcingles - this horse rug has been made with the Australian climate and horses in mind. Ideal for keeping the majority of flies, midges & other biters out!
Our Euro-Breeze Horse Rugs Feature:
• Made from 270GSM soft polyester mesh fabric
• Not recommended for itchy horses - see our 410gsm range.
• UV stabilized rating of 85%+ percent protection
• Generous Full Cover Tent tail flap - mare friendly
• Belly Surcingles
• Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Reinforced dual chest straps with stainless buckles for extra security
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Adjustable/removable leg straps
• Fleece padding to protect the wither.
• Internal lining in the chest to help alleviate rubbing
• Night Reflectors (currently only on the Golden Mesh)
Binding Colours: We rotate our binding colours often. Binding colours can vary from those shown in the images as new stock comes and goes. Please let us know if you have a preference at checkout and we can try to accommodate but this is not always possible. Contact us if you have any concerns before ordering.
Caribu offers 4 different Air Mesh fabrics - which one do I need?
It can be confusing with so many choices! The best rug for your horse on a hot day - is no rug at all. When its 30c+ and/or humid, your horse will sweat under any rug. Sweating is how a horse maintains its body temperature as heat increases. Mesh works best when there is a breeze to allow airflow over and through the horse rug. As a horse owner, its always going to be a compromise between keeping your horse cool, and provide sun and/or insect protection.
Read our helpful guide about the pro's and cons of each of our fabrics. Learn more.
Need Help with rug sizing? Please refer to our Rug Sizing Guide for a guide to sizing your horse.
Rug Options (Must attach your self).
• Mesh Tail bags are available as an option, more info on tail bags here
Customer feedback on this Product
Would you like to leave a review for this product?
Reviewer: Darren Hogger
At Last! I have been waiting for this to come in a rug design. This mesh cant be beaten for our well it wears. My boys love these. Thankyou!
send to a friend
Horse & Equestrian Articles
Below you will find links answering the most common questions asked about horse
ownership and assistance with purchasing horse rugs and tack.
Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2017 | Views: 23024
What causes Queensland itch and what can I do to manage It? The usual cause of Queensland Itch is a hypersensitivity to the bites of sand flies (midges) of the species Culicoides.