Caribu Paddock Ripstop Horse Hood
The Caribu ripstop hood rug is ideal for general paddock use year round.
The Ripstop Hoods feature 300gsm dual weave diamond ripstop - the dual weave adds extra strength and durability ensuring your rug will stand up to some real punishment, yet still be breathable and cool.
With generous length, our hoods also feature a hood poll strap is to help reduce the risk of the hood moving**. The enclosed ears are ideal to keep the midges at bay.
Don't like Enclosed Ears? With this design the ears are attached & bound in such a way that if you prefer to use the hood permanently without ears - they can be cut off down low and the ear hole will still remain bound and prevent fraying.
Ripstop Hood features:
• Enclosed Ears - customised to each hood size. Can be removed if needed.
• Poll Strap
• internal lining in the mane strip and wither/nose fleece to help alleviate rubbing.
• 3 x Neck Buckles.
• Strong 300gsm cotton polyester blend with Dual Ripstop.
• Comes standard with 2 elastics with stainless steel clips to attach the Hood to a Rug.
• All Fittings Bartac reinforced.
Below are our approx hood size measurements:
No1 - is measurement from point of poll rearwards back along the crest of the hood to the rear hem of hood.
No2 - is measurement from point of poll down centre of face to bottom edge of hood.
No3 - is the total of 1 & 2, measured along the top seam of the hood from nose point to rear binding edge
|No 1||No 2||No 3|
* please note the location of point of poll will vary from horse to horse, so you please use an approximation only. No 3 will also vary slightly depending on how tight you pull the fabric
on this link