Caribu 600D Waterproof Soft Shell Dog Pet Bed
The Caribu "Warrago" 600 Denier dog bed/pet bed offers exceptional durability & comfort. The beds have a sturdy waterproof PVC lined base and a softer 600 Denier waterproof pillow top cover.
The Warrago dog bed is ideal for use indoors or outside. (Under cover)
You can easily gain access to the inner removable cotton inner pillow via a zip opening, which makes the bed easy to wash and easy to add the initial filling and top up as needed. Ideal for use on an existing 'frame bed', on the floor or in the car. Beds are provided in flat pack and polyfill filling is not included. (see filling options below)
# Note these are sold without Filling. You will need to add your own filling to the desired level. This saves you on postage costs for a big parcel - and you can get the bed filling just right for your dog.
• Waterproof Fabrics
• The outer and inner covers are both washable & quick drying (Cold Wash Only)
• Zip access
• Separate inner pillow – with access to add poly fill over time. (Note: Poly Fill Not included)
• Ideal to be used directly on the floor or
• On top of an existing bed frame as a mattress
• Ideal indoors or out (undercover)- and perfect for the back of the car as well!
Available Colours: We often rotate colours - see drop down above for current stock.
Waterproofing/Water Resistance: While these pet beds are made from waterproof fabrics, we do not suggest open weather use or leaving them to sit on damp surfaces. Moisture will enter via seams, stitching and zips. Pets who urinate on the fabrics will cause the waterproof linings to to deteriorate very quickly. Sharp objects can also pierce the fabrics. We suggest you remove the inner pillow and allow to air regularly and wash as needed.
Sizes & Filling Requirements:
- Medium – 600mm x 900mm Filling Required approx 40 to 50 litres / 1kg to 1.25kg depending on the fill used (Or equivalent of 4 bedroom pillows)
- Large – 700mm x 1020mm Filling Required approx 55 to 70 litres / 1.25kg to 1.5kg, depending on the fill used (Or equivalent of 4-6 bedroom pillows)
- X-Large – 800mm x 1150mm Filling Required approx 75 to 90 litres / 1.5kg to 1.75kg, depending on the fill used (Or equivalent of 6-8 bedroom pillows)
Unsure of size? We suggest you lay a towel down on the ground and fold it into one of the dimensions above, this gives you a visual guide as to sizing.
Which Filling? There are many options for fill.
- Polyfill, often referred to as Hobby fill is an excellent choice. It is like the filling in your standard bedroom pillow. Hobby fill is available cheaply from the likes of Spotlight, Lincraft, Big W and similar stores. Often the cheapest way buy the two pack cheap pillows from the likes of Big W. ($5-$6 for a twin pack)
- Diced foam or crumbed foam is another ideal choice, available cheaply from upholsterers or foam outlets - like Clark Rubber, but you will also find at the likes of Spotlight etc
- Bean Bag Balls are also an option. The balls do tend to move around inside the beds. Some dogs get distracted by the noise they make and it can be tempting for a mischievous dog to discover what's inside his bed ;)
Filling Guide - The easiest way to fill the mattress is to insert the empty inner pillow into the outer cover - then slowly add fill to the desired level. Each dog will have a different preference for the fill level (depending on dog size etc). Usually around ¾ full is a good level depending on the type of filling used.
Customer feedback on this Product
Would you like to leave a review for this product?
Reviewer: Denise Tuck
I can highly recommend these beds. I have them on my dog's trampoline beds in my kennels. I filled them with toy fill, approximately 2kg is plenty for a soft, warm & comfortable bed.
I will definitely be buying more, they are great value & my dogs love them.
cialis viagra levitra effectscialis myonlinemeds biz nasonex prevacid stimulavergleich viagra mit cialiskann man viagra und cialis zusammen einnehmencialis ecstacydiferenca de viagra e cialiscialis 5 mg cenacialis usa today adcialis pills gwen traviscialis penile rehabilitation after rrpcialis professional formulationcialis online bestellen tippssi puo prendere cialis e viagra insiememexican rx cialis low priced
purchasing cialis on the internet Cialis canada
cheap cialis [url=http://cialisb.com/]Cialis generic[/url]
ou trouver cialis sur le net http://cialisb.com/
viagra levitra cialis for freecomparativo viagra cialis softinteraction viagra cialisbuy com online phentermine cialis softcialis class 3dcialis cheap canadqahow often cialis softabsusing cialis not always sucessfullystill hard after i cum cialiscialis soft buy online in stockviagra cialis herbal samplesbackpain cialiscialis once a day 2 5 mgwhat is best viagra cialisgeneric viagra levitra generic cialis pillscialis vs tadalafilcialis langzeitstudietaking cialis without edgeneric cialis prescriptionsviagra vs cialis testimonials
que es mejor el viagra o cialiscialis wcialis unterschied viagrabuy cialis online from indiacialis generika in deutschen apothekencialis prescription requiredcialis viagra levitra vivanzahow to purchase cialis on linekann man cialis in spanien kaufencialis black reviewline cialis softprix de cialiscialis comparrisonwhen cialis and viagra dont workcialis soft energy drink
price cialis per pill Cialis tablets
we recommend cheapest cialis [url=http://cialisonl.com/]Cialis 5mg[/url]
cialis 5 effetti collaterali http://cialisonl.com/
cialis generika kaufen deutschlandc-pill order cialishealth side effects cialischeap cialis onlinelevitra vs viagra vs cialis alcoholveterinary use of cialis for cardiaccialis in den niederlanden rezeptfreicialis tabletscialis canada reviewviagra cialis and levitra australiadoes cialis come in genericinsufflation cialislife cialis phone
send to a friend
Horse & Equestrian Articles
Below you will find links answering the most common questions asked about horse
ownership and assistance with purchasing horse rugs and tack.
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 | Views: 2603
Dog coatscome in all shapes and styles from cute slogan t-shirts to hooded fur-lined jackets and everything in between. In reality, most dogs don't need a coat, but certainly many truly appreciate them in the cooler months.