Caribu Paddock Ripstop X-Long Gusset Rug
Caribu Paddock Ripstop Horse Rug - with X-Long Gussets
The X-Long Gusset horse rugs are designed for horses with broader builds.
Available only in Sizes 5'6 to 7'0. Read our X-Long Gusset FAQ Here
This 'X-Long Gusset' version of our popular paddock rug features full length shoulder gussets which provide better comfort and freedom of movement in the shoulder area. The X-Long gusset t allows for much more movement/room in the shoulders and will give a much looser fit in this area when compared to traditional short gusset combo in the same size & cut. You do need a broad horse to use these rugs and fill out the shoulders. The longer gusset does change the fit considerably offering much more chest room.
A versatile all season horse rug - ideal for use as a general paddock rug, stable rug, summer or under rug. Featuring our dual weave Diamond ripstop which is strong, but still breathable and cool. The dual weave adds extra strength and durability, ensuring your rug will stand up to some real punishment!
With a generous drop and a tent tail flap (mare friendly) this horse rug has been made with the Australian climate and horses in mind.
Ripstop Horse Rug features:
• Premium diamond weave Ripstop made from a quality breathable 300gsm Polycotton blend
• Dual 25mm Chest Buckles
• Generous Tent tail flap (mare friendly)
• 2 x D Rings for possible hood attachment
• X-Long Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Bartac reinforcing used on all fittings
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Adjustable/removable webbed leg straps
• Fleece padding to protect the wither
• Internal lining in the chest to help alleviate rubbing
• Adjustable Belly Surcingles, with 'O' rings
• Night Reflectors
• Removable Webbed Leg straps
Binding & Thread Colours - Current binding colours are predominantly Navy with Light Blue and can vary from the images shown. .
Rug Options (Must attach your self).
• Ripstop Tail bags are available as an option, more info on tail bags here
Please refer to our Rug Sizing Guide for a guide to sizing your horse.