Canvas Hay Bags - 17oz Core Spun
Caribu Canvas Hay Bags - 17oz Core Spun
These hay bags are made from strong core spun canvas. Core spun canvas is much stronger than standard canvas and is one of the most durable fabrics available for hay bag construction. The hay bags are made from three panels of fabric, the front and back are one continuous panel of fabric, with two side panels, this eliminates the bottom seams and increases strength.
The feed hole is also bound with heavy duty 25mm strapping. These are generously sized hay bags with a capacity for 2+ biscuits of hay.
Along with two top rings, they also feature a rear strap that makes it easy to tie the bags up and keep them in place in your stable or horse float.Features:
• Generous sizing 48cm x 72cm : easily holds up to two biscuits of hay.
• 17oz Core Spun Canvas (Same strong canvas we use in our canvas horse rugs!)
• Top Ring attachments for hanging in your stable or horse float
• 1 x Reinforced Rear Strap to prevent the bag from swiveling.
• Strong 3 panel design.
• Heavily reinforced feed hole.
Available in: Light Blue