Ammo Horse All Wormer
Ammo Paste is an Australian made, broad spectrum horse wormer.
Uniquely combining Abamectin with Morantel Tartrate, no other horse worming paste on the Australian market currently utilises these ingredients in combination.
Ammo Paste is a highly effective wormer against gastrointestinal, pulmonary and cutaneous (skin) worms and bots in horses of all ages. At the dose rate of one syringe per 600kg bodyweight, Ammo paste will provide up to 100% worm kill of the following parasites:
- Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata
- Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adult & arterial stages), Strongylus edentatus (adult & tissue stages), Strongylus equinus (adults), Tridontophorus spp (adults)
- Small Strongyles: including benzimidazole resistant strains of adult and immature Cyathostomum spp, Cylicocyclus spp, Cyclicostephanus spp, Cyclicodontophorus spp, Gyalocephalus spp.
- Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (adult & immature).
- Ascarids:(roundworms): Parascaris equorum (adult & immature).
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adult).
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms:Habronema muscae (adult).
- Neck Threadworms: Onchocerca spp (microfilariae).
- Bots:Gasterophilus spp (oral & gastric stages).
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult & immature).
- Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri (adult).
- Summer Sores:Habronema spp & Draschia spp cutaneous larvae.
- Cutaneous Onchcerciasis: Onchocerca spp.
A year round worming prevention and treatment program varies with climatic and horse stocking conditions, but, in general terms all horses should be wormed every 6 - 8 weeks, commencing at approximately 6 weeks of age. All horses newly introduced to a property should be wormed immediately on arrival, and kept away from regularly used paddocks or yards for several days in order to minimise environmental recontamination.
Directions for Use:
One syringe will treat a horse of up to 600kg bodyweight. Each 5ml division on the plunger contains sufficient to treat 100kg bodyweight. Administer the paste via the side of the mouth, as far back over the tongue as possible.
Morantel Tartrate 167mg/g
Tube Size: 32.5g