Virbac Eraquell Pellets
Virbac Eraquell 35g Pellets is a Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major parasites in horses including:
WHAT ARE ERAQUELL PELLETS?
- Cereal-based pellets that look and smell like pony cubes
- A safe and effective wormer that controls internal equine parasites and all three species of bots
- An alternative to traditional paste and liquid wormers
WHY USE ERAQUELL PELLETS
Palatable pellet in a small dose size
The bite-sized pellets are readily accepted by most horses directly from the feed bucket. For very fussy eaters, mixing the Eraquell Pellets with a handful of the horse’s usual pre-mixed feed will ensure the entire dose is consumed.
The ivermectin in Eraquell provides a broad-spectrum anti-parasiticide for control of all equine worms (except tapeworm)
- Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
- skin parasites (summer sores and neck threadworms).
Veterinarians see horses affected by worm associated disease on a daily basis. Even if your horse shows no obvious signs of infection it is possible that worms are living inside your horse. Left untreated, the burden of internal parasites can cause colic, diarrhoea, anaemia and even death. Horses that are not treated for worms can also experience poor growth, weight loss, dull coats, skin irritations and general dullness. It is vitally important that all horses are given regular worm treatments with an effective wormer such as Eraquell Pellets. Extensive trials have proven the safety and efficacy of Eraquell Pellets. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including breeding mares and stallions. Due to difficulties in accurately measuring a dose it is not recommended to administer Eraquell® Pellets to foals.
Each 35g Eraquell Pellets sachet contains: Ivermectin 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.
35g sachet of pellets.
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light.
Note: Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes.
Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax® LV, Equimax® Elevation or Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.