NexGard Spectra Chewables - Large Dogs 15.1 - 30kg
NEXGARD SPECTRA - Large Dogs 15.1 - 30kg
NEXGARD SPECTRA has been shown to be safe and effective in various breeds of dogs (including sensitive Collie breeds) when used as directed, and can be given to puppies from 8 weeks of age, providing they weigh at least 2 kg.
NexGard Spectra provides full protection against all the nasties - fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worm. This monthly chew packs a punch, rapidly killing fleas and controlling 3 types of ticks and 4 types of worms. It's tasty beef flavour makes it easy to administer - just give it to your dog the same way you would a treat!
Features and Benefits
- Rapid action kills newly acquired fleas before they can lay eggs
- Works quickly to kill fleas, breaking the flea cycle and preventing flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills fleas fast, within 6 to 8 hours
- Provides effective control of pre-existing Paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- Protects all month long against Paralysis ticks, Bush ticks and Brown Dog ticks
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Next time your dog is due for their heartworm preventative, you can now simplify your parasite control with just one chew
- Treats and controls common intestinal worms - roundworm, hookworm and whipworm
- Regular deworming keeps your dog healthy and helps protect your family from zoonotic worms
NEXGARD SPECTRA contains the active ingredient afoxolaner, which has been developed specifically for dogs. All medicines, including veterinary medicines, carry benefits and risks. Afoxolaner was developed specifically for dogs. Afoxolaner is part of the isoxazoline family of chemicals. Adverse reactions to this family of chemicals are rarely observed but may include vomiting, diarrhoea, lethargy, inappetence (loss of appetite), itching and very rarely, seizures. Most adverse reactions are mild, self-limiting and of short duration. For dogs with a history of epilepsy or other seizure disorders, it is recommended to seek veterinary advice prior to treatment with medicines of this class.
Robust and extensive safety studies demonstrate NexGard's Spectra excellent safety profile. This is further supported by our rigorous pharamacovigilance program which closely monitors and evaluates any suspected adverse events reported to the company by pet owners or veterinarians in all countries where the product is registered.