Mecworma & Bot
Mecworma & Bot 33gm is a highly effective horse worming paste in treating all major worms in horses.
Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is effective in treating all major worms in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus spp. Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.,)
- Roundworms (adult and immature)
- Hair worms (adult)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adult)
- Neck Threadworms (microfilariae) - cause summer sores
- Stomach Worms (adult and larval stage)
- Bots (Gasterophilus spp.) - oral and stomach stages
Composition: Each G contains - Abamectin 3.64mg
Dosage: MecWorma should be administered at a dose of 200 mcg/kg bodyweight. A complete syringe treats a 600kg horse. The plunger is calibrated in 100kg bodyweight increments.
It has been shown to be highly effective (up to 100% activity) in control and treatment of large and small strongyles (Strongylus and Cyathostomum spp.) including arterial larval stages and benzimidazole resistant strains, bots (Gasterophilus spp.), cutaneous onchocerciasis and nematodes including Habronema and Draschia spp. which cause skin lesions (summer sores).